Thursday 1 October 2009

Welcome and Purpose

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more...

Yes, I've been and gone and started a new blog. One that I may actually contribute to more regularly than once in a blue baboon. And this is it: Nodrog's Worship Stuff. Catchy title, as I'm sure you'll agree? No? Oh well, suit yourself. At least it does what it says on the tin - or should do. Worship stuff is anything I have created, adapted or pinched for use in (Christian!) worship services. Hopefully I'll be able to add things I've used in the past and things I'm using in my new job, and you'll be able to tell me how I could make it better... Of course, I've always been better at theory rather than practice!

Feel free to post comments on how to improve the blog as well as the worship content, too!

And thanks for joining me and reading this far!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere (again? ).
    I look forward to reading your ruminations as probation develops.
    As for how to improve your blog - move to WordPress ;)
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John!

    Sorry, I'm too reactionary to consider changing blog host (!) :-D

    ReplyDelete